Our Professional Development Programs are individualized to suit your needs.
Whether you choose from one of our popular training sessions or request a customized session, we aim to help you achieve your development goals.
Sessions, unless otherwise noted, are one hour in length.
- AT Evaluation Series: Our 3-day Train-the Trainer Program is designed to educate your team members to be able to conduct their own AT Evaluations on an ongoing basis. It is an intensive, hands-on training for a maximum of five team members at a time. This course is structured to deliver instruction on the evaluation process from start to finish, including hands-on opportunities and completion of an actual AT Evaluation report. Six months of ongoing mentoring is provided for the attendees to ensure confidence and lasting success.
OTHER HIGHLIGHTED OFFERINGS
- Assistive Technology 101: Full day training covering definitions, legislation, terminology, and an overview of each of the assistive technology categories with examples of low to high tech solutions.
- Overview of the Assistive Technology Assessment Process: Identify key steps in the assistive technology evaluation process from start to finish.
- Data Collection: Learn simple data collection techniques to compare student progress with and without the technology to simplify the decision making process and find the best technology fit for the student.
- Feature Matching: Use feature matching activities and the right search tools to make the assistive technology decision making process manageable for your IEP team. Join us to learn how to quickly match a student’s needs and strengths to technology features.
- Assistive Technology and Disability Training Series: This 10 hour training course will provide an overview of both disabilities and assistive technology. Participants will participate in hands-on activities and case studies. Training can be broken up into 2 days or over several weeks to fit into busy work schedules. It can also be customized to meet the needs of your staff, including a test being administered at the end of the training and earning CEU’s.
* CEU’s are available upon request.
For additional information, please fill in this form: