Certify your Stamp of Excellence
As professionals in our fields, we are proud of our hard work and certifications. Maybe we should make Super Hero shirts with our certification logos – just kidding, but that would be pretty cool! It’s your stamp of excellence.
Top 5 Reasons for Certification
- Professional Growth: Demonstrate your expertise and knowledge in your area of expertise. It proves your dedication and willingness to stay up to date in your field.
- Earn More Money: A certification can also help you earn more money and add up to a 25% increase.
- Continuous Learner: Earning a certification proves that you are established as a constant learner to your peers and employer. Certifications typically require continuing education units to keep your certificate in good standing.
- Confidence: You are an expert in your field and have worked hard to earn that certification. It gives you confidence that you are providing the best service you can.
- Better Mentor: Your certification gives you the knowledge and experience needed to mentor your peers and your students/clients better.
Moreover, multiple certifications show your commitment to expertise!
Consider obtaining one or more of the following certificates to show your commitment to parents, supervisors, colleagues, promote a higher standard of care, improve quality of instruction, and be recognized as a leader.
Certified Autism Specialist or Autism Certificate Competencies
- Autism Overview
- Parent Communication
- Behavior Modification
- Early Childhood identification
- Program Development
Board Certified Cognitive Specialist or Certified Cognitive Coach Competencies:
- Early Childhood Identification
- Litigation Concerns