ProxTalker - Portable AAC Device
The ProxTalker is a robust, water resistant, easy-to-use AAC device which uses RFID (radio frequency identification) technology to enable independent verbal picture communication for non-verbal people of all ages.
Place any photo, symbol, or object on a sound tag card and have a voice! To trigger voice output, place your sound tag card on any one of the 5 buttons and push.
*** Light Touch option is available for the buttons on the ProxTalker at no additional cost. Call 844.881.2088 for more information.
The ProxTalker Standard package includes:
- 80 Prerecorded sound tags
- 100 blank small tags
- Carry case with 4 page Velcro set
- 2 sets of programming tags
- 4 color pages with Velcro strips
- Peel and stick labels and laminates
- Tool kit
- 3 year warranty