Braille 6 Dot Keyboard - Windows
This braille keyboard will help blind users navigate a keyboard to make their lives easier. It can also assist users who are learning braille. The braille keyboard is uniquely crafted to be incredibly durable, outlasting any other braille solution.
This keyboard offers great ergonomic support with an 8° typing angle, comfortable tactile feedback with our scissor-switch mechanism and perfect balance and weight.
It is easy to set up and use and requires no software installation.What's in the box?
- PC Braille Keyboard
- Warranty Information
- Cleaning Tissue
- Cleaning Instructions
- Eight-dot (six-dot in UK and US) braille keyboard layout
- Compatible with Windows 7 - 11
- 2 built-in 2.0 ports for additional desktop expansion
- Connection: Wired USB - cord length 5 feet / 1.5 meter
- Enhanced Scissor-Key-Switches
- No installation software required
- Number of keys - 104 (ANSI version) 105 (ISO version)
- Manufactured for 10.000.000 keystrokes per key
- Length 446 mm ~ 17.6 inches
- Width 141 mm ~ 5.6 inches
- Height 23 mm ~ 0.9 inches
- Weight 840 g ~ 29.6 oz
- Cable length 1.5 m ~ 59 inches