Our Professional Development Programs are individualized to suit your needs.
Whether you choose from one of our popular training sessions or request a customized session, we aim to help you achieve your development goals.
Below is an overview of some of our offerings. Sessions, unless otherwise noted, are one hour in length.
Fill in the form at the bottom of this page to inquire about creating a customized session.
- Assistive Technology 101: Full day training covering definitions, legislation, terminology, and an overview of each of the assistive technology categories with examples of low to high tech solutions.
- Overview of the Assistive Technology Assessment Process: Identify key steps in the assistive technology evaluation process from start to finish.
- Data Collection: Learn simple data collection techniques to compare student progress with and without the technology to simplify the decision making process and find the best technology fit for the student.
- Feature Matching: Use feature matching activities and the right search tools to make the assistive technology decision making process manageable for your IEP team. Join us to learn how to quickly match a student’s needs and strengths to technology features.
- Assistive Technology and Disability Training Series: This 10 hour training course will provide an overview of both disabilities and assistive technology. Participants will participate in hands-on activities and case studies. Training can be broken up into 2 days or over several weeks to fit into busy work schedules. It can also be customized to meet the needs of your staff, including a test being administered at the end of the training and earning CEU’s.
- AT Evaluation Series: Our 3-day Train-the Trainer Program is designed to educate your team members to be able to conduct their own AT Evaluations on an ongoing basis. It is an intensive, hands-on training for a maximum of five team members at a time. This course is structured to deliver instruction on the evaluation process from start to finish, including hands-on opportunities and completion of an actual AT Evaluation report. Six months of ongoing mentoring is provided for the attendees to ensure confidence and lasting success.
* CEU’s are available upon request.
Let us know how we can assist you! Call us at 844.881.2088 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org