The TrackerPro 2 head mouse provides reliable hands-free mouse control for individuals who cannot use a traditional computer mouse. The smooth and pixel-precise cursor control of TrackerPro 2 opens a world of possibilities for the user. An individual can use communication software, browse the internet, read a digital book, type an email, or just about anything else that can be done on a computer, tablet, or phone.
TrackerPro 2 is plug-and-play and uses the standard mouse drivers already installed on your device. Connect TrackerPro 2 to a computer, tablet, or phone with a USB Type-A port to get started. A small reflective dot is placed on the user's forehead, nose, or glasses, and small head movements control the mouse cursor movement. For left and right clicks, attach two switches (not included) or use a dwell selection software for automatic clicking (not included).
TrackerPro 2 is compatible with most Windows, macOS, Google Chrome, Android, and iOS devices.
Dwell selection software options:
- Windows 7, 8, or 10: Dwell Clicker 2
- macOS Sierra 10.12 or High Sierra 10.13: Dwell selection functionality is part of the accessibility settings and can be activated by going to System Preferences > Accessibility > Dwell Control
- macOS Mavericks 10.9 to El Capitan 10.11: DwellClick App can be purchased in the macOS App Store
- Google Chrome OS: Dwell selection can be activated by going to Accessibility > Automatic clicks
TrackerPro 2 includes:
- TrackerPro 2 hardware with USB Type-A connector
- 2-m USB Type-A extension cable
- Tabletop mounting bracket
- Dual lock and monitor mounting bracket
- Two 3.5-mm / 1/8-in TS switch jacks
- Reflective dots
- Quick start guide