Skoog for PC - Music Multiswitch
Skoog is an accessible, tactile cube that allows children with differing abilities to join an orchestra or band and take part in a range of music-making activities.
Used together, Skoog and a PC expand the potential of music therapy for young children with cerebral palsy, autism, Down’s Syndrome and other developmental delays by offering hands-on opportunities to create and control sound expressively. Skoog’s sensory-friendly tactile nature helps greatly in developing new skills and promoting physical interaction with technology.
Skoog is lightweight and portable, making it easy to set up and use. It offers a wired connection to a PC and comes with software.
*PC not included.
- Helps develop musical expression and communication skills.
- Ideal for promoting inclusive music practice.
- Improves motor skills, coordination and control.
- Supports sensory integration.
- An excellent resource for multi-sensory leaning and ICT.
- Playable with any part of the body.
- Suitable for all stages of curriculum.
SKOOG PC FEATURES
- Wired USB Connection
- Windows & Mac Compatible
- Access to over 200 songs
- Ability to adjust target sensitivity
- Over 20 musical instruments
- Ability to input/import sounds
- MIDI Connection