Skoog 2.0 - Bluetooth Music Multiswitch
Skoog 2.0 is an accessible, tactile cube that allows children with differing abilities to join an orchestra or band and take part in a range of music-making activities. Skoog’s adjustable sensitivity and easy integration with GarageBand make it perfect for any inclusive music activity.
Used together, Skoog and iPad expand the potential of music therapy for young children with cerebral palsy, autism, Down’s Syndrome and other developmental delays by offering hands-on opportunities to create and control sound expressively. Skoog’s sensory-friendly tactile nature helps greatly in developing new skills and promoting physical interaction with technology.
Skoog is lightweight and portable, making it easy to set up and use. It connects to your iPad via Bluetooth and comes with its own free app.
SKOOG 2.0 BENEFITS
- Helps develop musical expression and communication skills.
- Ideal for promoting inclusive music practice.
- Improves motor skills, coordination and control.
- Supports sensory integration.
- An excellent resource for multi-sensory leaning and ICT.
- Playable with any part of the body.
- Suitable for all stages of curriculum.
SKOOG 2.0 FEATURES
- Wireless Bluetooth Connection
- iPad Compatible
- Automatic Key Detection when
synchronized with iTunes
- Ability to adjust target sensitivity
- 9 musical instruments
- Ability to input/import sounds
- Tilt to and move to play in addition to
- MIDI Connection
- Can be used with Garage Band, adding
over 150 instruments