Robots4Autism is a solution to help students with autism learn and generalize the social, emotional, and behavioral skills. The development of these skills will help them interact more effectively with other people and allow them to self-regulate.
The Robots4Autism program is comprised of the following components:
1. Powerful Curriculum built on Evidenced-Based Practices - Specifically designed to teach Social, Emotional, and Behavioral skills.
2. Milo - A humanoid robot that consistently delivers the curriculum. Students are able to connect with Milo much more effectvely than with other people.
40 - 60% of the students that are exposed to the Robots4Austism program will experience life-changing benefits in as little as 1 - 4 months; a few of which include:
• Rapid decreases in disruptions and meltdowns
• Increased understanding of human emotions and their meanings
• Dramatic increases in verbalization and attempts to use language and expand vocabulary
• Changes in behavior and interaction at home