The LPP also enhances study skills with such features as highlighting/extraction, customizable study notes, auditory highlighting, selectable spell-check and LMIS content summarization.
This product is a single user license.
*NOTE - Any school that is already using the Premier In-School Program can simply sign up for the Home Use extension.
Once a school signs up for the program, they are given a user name and password that allows students to log into the Premier AT Home site and download any and all Premier Literacy Accessibility Suite products onto their personal computers.
The Premier AT Home license runs for a full 12 months and is renewable each year.
The 12 Powerful Learning Tools Contained in the Literacy Productivity Pack
- Premier Launch Pad – The Launch Pad integrates all the best features of the Premier learning tools into a single place allowing users to work easily without interruption to work flow.
- Worksheet Wizard – Great for filling out forms and annotating worksheets and PDF files. Lets you convert existing hardcopy worksheets to electronic format for completion using your computer.
- Write Now – Writing tool optimized for working with online or proprietary applications. Works with “cloud applications” like Google Docs, email, Facebook, and word processors such as Microsoft Word.
- Scan and Read Pro – Compatible with most flat bed scanners. Just place a book on the scanner and within a few seconds Scan and Read Pro can be reading it to you.
- Talking Word Processor – Talking Word Processor has an integrated dictionary and the world’s most powerful talking grammar check.
- PDF Equalizer – PDF Equalizer can access, read, work with and supplement PDF files from ANY source. Includes multi-lingual support – dynamically change the user interface to the language of your choice in English, French or Spanish.
- Text-To-Audio – Convert documents from your computer into MP3 audio files. Use with your personal player while you are away from your computer.
- E-Text Reader – A tremendous study tool that allows you to highlight, bookmark, search and extract text from a document.
- Universal Reader Plus – Ideal for reading emails and web pages.
- English Talking Dictionary – A 250,000-word dictionary that speaks with partial word look up and fully integrated thesaurus.
- French Talking Dictionary – A 189,000-word French Talking Dictionary with a multi-lingual interface and integrated thesaurus with partial word look-up.
- Talking Calculator – An easy-to-use fully functional calculator that reads your calculations to you.