Focus on Feelings Introductory Kit
Focus on Feelings is a skills-based curriculum for adolescents and adults to understand behavioral cues and different perspectives.
- Provides photos of people expressing feelings, stories, and activities for discussion
- Offers a contemporary language arts curriculum
- Teaches students how to recognize and understand how people likely feel in a variety of situations
- Software highlights text and offers vocabulary definitions and a progress tracking system
Focus on Feelings book include books, a PDF file, and software:
- Focus on Feelings Introductory Kit includes one book, one PDF CD, and the multimedia software on a Win/Mac CD. The PDF CD contains a printable PDF file with a Classroom License to print stories for each student. Also on the CD are JPEG versions of the photos and illustrations of facial expressions appearing in the book. These can be used for worksheets, flashcards, or to illustrate the students' own stories.