ILA - Instant Language Assistant Pro Unlimited
ILA – the Instant Language Assistant - allows any two people to easily and instantly have a real-time, natural, back and forth conversation, regardless of any language or communication barriers. Choose the language and dialect, then start communicating - immediately. By speaking, typing or spelling out loud, the conversation is instantly translated and shown to both parties in real-time.
The ILA Pro Unlimited offers 120 dialects and languages, along with support for people who are deaf, deaf-blind, or have a speech disability. It works in loud environments and allows each user to view and verify their own text instantaneously. It’s secure, encrypted and HIPAA compliant.
- Connect to a live interpreter for American Sign Language services. (additional fees apply – contact us for more information)
- Low vision users have access to the built-in font, size, and contrast options.
- The text-to-speech feature is useful for blind users or a student with a learning disability.
- Connect to a Bluetooth refreshable braille keyboard for quick and easy communication.
- Nonverbal users can type messages using the onscreen keyboard or any Bluetooth keyboard.
- English language learners can speak or type their message in their native language and have it immediately translated to have a conversation with teachers and peers.
- Broadcast capabilities for a classroom with multiple disabilities provides real-time support for all students. The ILA provides translation and captioning services to improve communication and understanding between students and teachers.
- Improve communication in parent-teacher conferences, IEP meetings, or parent training with parents who are not native English speakers, which can be done in-person or remotely.
The ILA Pro Unlimited includes:
- 1 ILA device,
- 1 ILA software license
- Unlimited ILA service
- 3 year warranty
Use ILA for remote conversations:
ILA in Broadcast Mode for a group of people: