iClick easily allows you to turn electrical appliances on and off using either:
- Standard wired switches. - Plugged directly into the iClick.
- Simply-Works Wireless Switches – Paired directly with the iClick.
- An iPad – using the free of charge iClick app, available from the App Store.
Simply plug your favorite appliance(s) into iClick and control them with switches or from your iPad in the following innovative ways:
- Direct- Appliance/toy is powered for as long as the user touches the switch or the iPad screen- a great way to teach cause and effect.
- Latching- Touch once for on and again for off.
- Timed- One touch turns the device on for a preset period of time.
- Cooperation- Requires two users to work together for the device to turn on and off- great for teaching social skills and cooperative play.
- On/Off- One switch turns on the device and the other turns it off.
*Requires iPad 3, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro or later. Will not work with First Generation iPad or iPad 2. iClick & iControl use Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.0) to communicate with the iPad. This feature was introduced with iPad 3 and iPad Air and is also available on all iPad Mini. Earlier devices will not work.