As a professional in my field, I am proud of my certification that I earned from hard work. It is my stamp of excellence. Maybe I should make myself a Super Hero shirt with my certification logo – just kidding, but that would be pretty cool!
Top 5 Reasons for Certification
- Professional Growth: Becoming certified allows you to demonstrate your expertise and knowledge in your area of expertise. It proves your dedication and your willingness to stay up to date in your field.
- Earn More Money: A certification can also help you earn more money and can add up to a 25% increase.
- Continuous Learner: Earning a certification proves to your peers and employer that you have established yourself as a continuous learner. Certifications typically require earning continuing education units to keep your certification in good standing.
- Confidence: You are an expert in your field and have worked hard to earn that certification. It gives you confidence that you are providing the best service you can.
- Better Mentor: Your certification gives you the knowledge and experience needed to be a better mentor to not only your peers but also your students/clients.
Moreover, don’t forget, you can have multiple certifications, which again shows your expertise! Consider obtaining your certification as either an Autism Specialist or a Cognitive Specialist or Coach (ADHD, Autism, Inclusion, Anxiety, and Dyslexia).